Tuesday 14 March 2017

Day 243

I had the most amazing sleep last night. I went to bed at 9pm as usual, got up at 5 to let the dogs out then went back to bed for 2 whole hours before getting up for work. I had a morning off from the horses and it was heaven.

It made such a difference to my day. I had a course to attend this morning and I was with it. I wasn't nodding off or staring into space.

The course was good, really interesting based on Management and Leadership. I am a team leader at work but have no training. I found it really interesting and was disappointed when it ended. I have more sessions scheduled this week and I'm looking forwards to them. Where is Sarah and what have you done with her?

The consultant was so complimentary about me and my value in the company I work for. I am the most experienced person in my entire company and she really highlighted this and although I was embarassed as it was all eyes on me, I was also really proud. It was good, I rarely feel like this. Now if I could just wangle a payrise..

Oh and I have a viewing booked for my house on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment