Friday 24 March 2017

Day 253

It's Friday which means I don't have to get up at 4.30 tomorrow morning, although my internal alarm will no doubt wake me up. Failing that my elderly dog.

I'm trying to be optimistic.

I have 3 viewings booked for my house tomorrow. One in the afternoon and 2 tomorrow night that I will have to show round myself. Our of 3 at least one 1 is bound to turn up. I'm hopeful.

So tomorrow brings a day of hoovering, mopping and collection of dog poo from the garden along with continuous buckets of water and disinfectant being chucked over the patio after the dogs go out every 5 minutes. So long as these people turn up I can live with it.

Fingers crossed.

The house I was booked into see has been sold already after a few days. Some people are so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment