Friday 17 March 2017

Day 246

It's safe to say I'm at my wits end.

True to form the people viewing my house cancelled. I've wasted an afternoons holiday from work and I'm really frustrated and upset.  I don't know what to do. Almost 7 weeks and not one single person has stepped through my front door.

I don't understand why nothing is going my way.

My fiance had an affair and left me.
My 3 dogs had fleas.
One of my dogs died.
I've broken down and had to call recovery truck 3 times.
I've had to spend £1000 on repairs to my crap car.
My dishwasher broke.
My tumble dryer door fell off.
My boiler pipes burst and water came through the ceiling.
I get up at 4.30 every morning.
I can't sell my house.

I feel exhausted battered and bruised and can see a downhill spiral looming. All because that filthy horrible bastard cheated on me.

In the meantime he's had a promotion and a payrise and is probably having a lovely carefree life. I fucking hate him.

And I'm sick of crying.



No comments:

Post a Comment