Friday 10 March 2017

Day 239

As I went up to bed last night I glanced at the days post and noticed stuff  addressed to him. Arghgh why? Of course I opened it. Paperwork about the brand new kitchen appliances he's bought. Why the hell is it coming to my house? If he has somewhere to put a sodding freezer and washing machine why can't he take his bloody clothes out of my house.

I was so angry. I immediately text him to tell him to stop post coming to my house. Of course the ignorant bastard hasn't acknowledged or responded. 

When will I be rid of him?

As expected the house viewing for tomorrow has been cancelled. I got a call at 5.30 telling me. I don't for one minute believe it was ever genuine and this makes me feel like I was right. I've already instructed the estate agents to reduce the price after the weekend. I can't believe no viewings in almost 6 weeks. It is soul destroying.

My car went back to the garage today and they've put right the problems and it didn't cost me anything else, I was so relieved as there was every chance I could burst into tears if they told me otherwise.

A friend in London is getting married later this year. It was on my New Years to do list to make sure I go. I looked at hotel prices today..I won't be going. I'm very disappointed. I could find something cheap but it would mean traipsing across London by myself. I'm not used to doing things like that alone. I've been a half for so long that its terrifying to consider doing it by myself. I am resigned to the fact that I can't go and most likely I won't be able to go to the concert at the O2 I booked on the spur of the moment either.

I'm sick of being whiney and moany all the time. I really want to be happy and have a positive outlook. I received a comment yesterday that it's not healthy to be looking back all the time, I should be looking forwards. I want nothing more, but its really bloody hard when I feel trapped in this house, his shit is still here, his post is coming through the door.  I have no money and am constantly feeling resentment towards him because its all his fault.

Someone buy my house..please!

No comments:

Post a Comment