Monday 27 March 2017

Day 258

I feel so disappointed. I really thought I would hear from the estate agents today with some good news, a second viewing to be booked. If it was me I would be on the phone at 9am registering interest in case anybody else got in before me. When I bought the house I made an offer there and then.

My phone rang at 9.30. It was the estate agents. I held my breath. I needn't have bothered. One couple yesterday liked the house but have decided the areas not right...polite for "we don't like it". The girl that seemed so interested couldn't be contacted.

My heart sank.

So I feel deflated. After my early start this morning, the clock in the car shockingly said 03.45 when I got in it as I hadn't put it forwards an hour yet, I just want an early night.

And a cuddle from someone would be really nice. The last hug I had was with my family at Christmas. I'm not really a touchy feely person but some contact that isn't with my animals would be quite healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment