Thursday 2 March 2017

Day 231

I've had to send him a message, I can't stand not knowing if he's coming to collect his stuff or not.

It's been at least 10 minutes and he hasn't replied!!

My poor old dog wet himself in my bed again last night so I hardly slept worrying about more accidents. I dont know what the solution is but its getting me down. I rush home from work each evening and the first thing I hear when I open the car door is him barking inside the house. My neighbours must be praying I find a buyer soon. 

Yesterday I made an appointment to view a house on Saturday. Today I had a phone call to say it's been sold already. And yet I have not had a single viewing still.

I need to stop stressing about it, there's nothing I can do. My main worry is that my parents are loaning me half the mortgage amount each month and I feel terrible about it.

I wonder if he'll bother to message me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment