Wednesday 8 March 2017

Day 237

Another early start at 4.30 this morning courtesy of my dog and his elderly weak bladder.

It's becoming a real problem. I don't know what to do about it and I hate that I'm having to deal with it alone...Fucking Bastard! I need to spend as much time as I can with Alfie, my little dog. After losing his brother in December I am terrified. He has been my best friend for 17 years and he's driving me insane with his behaviour...but when he goes a big piece of me will go with him. He is 17 and I'm nervous!

Tomorrow my phone, internet and TV get  cut off. I considered ringing the talking clock in Australia and buying a few films so he gets a nice bill but I can't be bothered.

The most exciting thing to happen to me today is the box of 40 packets of crisps I bought for £4. That will not help my diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment