Tuesday 7 March 2017

Day 236

I've not had a good day today. Sleeping with one eye open in fear of dog wee or worse is taking its toll on me.

I ended up getting up at 4.30 this morning. Nobody should be up at that time unless they're going on holiday! The instant I opened my eyes I had a migraine.

I suffered all day at work feeling sick and like my head was in a vice.

I am so tired.

My friend from work has got 3 viewings on his house today. I want to be pleased for him but also want to tell him to take his smugness and ram it!

To add to the days unpleasantness my shitty estate agent has suggested I drop the asking price of my house. He is so smarmy. I don't know if its the way I'm reading them but his emails all seem really condescending and I feel like "hang on, I'm the fucking client here". As I've and made noises all of a sudden somebody wants to view the house on Saturday. I don't feel like it's genuine, that they're just making it up. Don't they know how much effort goes into making a house presentable when you have 2 dogs and spend your evenings on your arse in front of the TV? If its not genuine I'll be furious.

Talking of which, the granny shagger has just text me.  (Grand) Motherfucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment