Wednesday 29 March 2017

Day 260

I dreamt about him last night. I dreamt I was texting him that I missed him. I don't. I miss the person he was, not the person he is.

I cried on my drive to work thinking about it.

I just cannot understand how somebody would throw away their life with somebody, throw away a family that loved them. For sex. Sex with a virtual stranger a few times and some phone calls. Thats it. That it what he destroyed our future for. It's disgusting and pathetic.

When you get together with a new partner sex is amazing. You want to do it all the time. That's normal.

I see alot of comments on social media about peoples thoughts on sex, how its important, how regularly people are having it, lots of different partners. It makes me feel like I'm weird because honestly I'm not that fussed. In the beginning yes of course. Things are passionate and it's a way of expressing yourself. But after a while life gets in the way. You're tired, haven't shaved legs, rather read a book.  People say if you don't have sex with your partner he'll go elsewhere. I always thought that was bollocks. Not my Gav. I'm lucky, he's not fussed, just like me.

How wrong was I!

Bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment