Wednesday 1 March 2017

Day 230

I was reminded by Facebook this morning that 3 years ago today we viewed our house and made an offer there and then. We were so excited. Now I can't wait to get rid of it.

Of course such an unpleasant reminder first thing in the morning started me off thinking.

What kind of person would ask their partner's opinion on their outfit, kiss their partner goodbye, be told to "have a good time", take their partner's car freshly filled with fuel for them so they dont have to stop on their way out, and drive off on the pretence of meeting workmates to play pool when in fact they're going to meet their married mistress.

My fiance thats who. A lying cheating sack of shit with no conscience who does not deserve to share this planet with decent human beings.

I would never encourage anyone to commit suicide but how that poor excuse can live with himself I do not know. It's not even just the sex thing...how did he have the nerve to make the first arrangements to meet with her "for coffee"? I guarantee he first started messaging her while sat in his pants on the chair opposite me. I don't know how he did it. I would have been so ashamed of myself.

But I guess that is the difference between a good person and somebody lacking any decent or morals.

If he does come round on Sunday I must under no circumstances show any weakness. I must not feel sorry for him and consider asking him for dinner. I must remember that he was my best friend and he lied to me for a year and that he had sex with somebody then came home and got into my bed.

He is vile and I am a better off without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment