Wednesday 19 October 2016

Day 97

Yippee Woohoo Hurray!

I've had a reply to my email. He's alive...he's answered me.

Imagine my disappointment when he doesn't acknowledge any of the points I'd raised or suggestions I made. No mention of money or equity or percentages.

Simply....can we wait until after Christmas to put the house for sale?

Whaaaat? What is his malfunction? Seriously? I am at my wits end. It is worst than dealing with a child who could at least string a sentence together!

I replied too quickly without thinking.

Of course I'd love to stay in my house as long as possible. If he's willing to carry on paying then bring it on. But only if an agreement can be reached now about who gets what.

So I've emailed him again tonight with a counter proposal and giving him 2 days to reply or I go ahead with estate agents without his agreement and instruct a solicitor to boot! The estate agent I've chosen can market without his involvement, I just won't actually be able to  exchange contracts. I hope it doesn't come to that so will just overlook that minor problem for now.

What a complete bellend he is. He's calling all the shots still. I don't know or care what his ulterior motive is for delaying the house. But its still all about him. He has no shame. Thank god I've got myself together now but for all he knows I'm in the same state as when he last saw me 3 months ago and I'm surrounded by and being tortured by the sight of his stuff. Hes not considering me at all.

I want to go mad and smash all his precious shit. It's crap, a TV, clothes, tool box. But I better play nice, tiptoe round the eggshells so as not to upset the moron. The lying granny shagging twerp.

I'll wait until I manage to get a signed agreement and then me and his motorbike have an appointment with an angle grinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment