Saturday 29 October 2016

Day 107

Saturday started predictably. Feeling down.

As soon as I woke up I wanted to check my phone. See if he'd tried to call me again. Is that what he wanted? To get under my skin again? Well he failed. I was a little unsettled but actually I'm ok. I'd still like to know wtf he was thinking. I am sure he was ringing for a nice friendly chat. He probably needed an ego boost and thought I'd be happy to talk to him as we finally have agreement about the house. That that must make him a good person.

There is nothing he could ever do to right the wrong. I cannot believe I was actually giving him a second chance all those weeks ago. Someone asked me today if I would have him back and I can say with all honesty not a chance in hell. And it is mostly down to his behaviour after the fact. When I needed him most he didn't care. There is no possibility that we can ever be friends.

So all in all not a bad day. The sun was shining, my horses were lovely and I've lit the fire and got my favourite TV programmes lined up. What is there not to be happy about?

No comments:

Post a Comment