Monday 24 October 2016

Day 102

I have never hated you more than I do right now.

I am exhausted and cold and wet. I have been in the pitch black pouring rain entirely alone in a field with two cold wet horses charging at me while you're probably sitting on your big fat lazy arse stuffing yourself with KFC.

I have been walking the dogs in the most vile weather and I was afraid.  Physically scared.

I hate you Gavin. I hope one day you stumble across this blog and read what you've put me through. I hope you read all the things I haven't been able to say to you because I'm afraid you're going to take my dog or my money if I'm not pleasant to you.

I hope you read that I wish I had been single the last 7 years and that I had never met you. Never got myself into the situation where I am now one of those people scarred by infidelity. Like you must have been when your wife did it to you! You piece of shit.

I hate you Gavin. I hate every memory I have of you. They are all tainted. You can take your trip to Paris and shove it up your arse. All the presents and jokes and tears of laughter we used to share are all destroyed. There is only one memory that stands out for me now and that is you trying to blame this on me.

It was you. Your tiny dick and even tinier brain.

I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment