Sunday 9 October 2016

Day 88

It's a beautiful day today.

I wallowed briefly this morning but the whining dogs put stop to that.

I fed them, got dressed and headed out to the supermarket. Bought a cheap pair of trousers for work. Pleased to fit into them,  some good has come out of the horribe situation. I also bought enough snacks to ensure the trousers won't fit when I go to wear them. The downside to the situation! Food is not my friend!

I spent a couple of hours with the horses, doing some jobs I've been putting off. Was quite satisfying to get it done in the sunshine. No sign of the shitty texter so hopefully can avoid until next weekend. Did see the yard owner who mentioned she's been told I'm planning on leaving. I was caught unawares as I have only told 2 people what has been going on at home and my situation and didn't think there would be a snitch. I was wrong. Why cant people just mind their own business? Their lives must be very small if my complete despair and heartbreak is a good source for their gossip.

So I'm a bit low again. The curse of the dreaded weekend.

Am I being too sensitive? Probably.  And I looked on whatsapp for the first time in ages. He was on it at 10.30 on Friday night. I've sworn a few times on here but really I need to say it...

What a c*nt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment