Sunday 16 October 2016

Day 94

Not alot to report today.

No drama, no tears.

I've spent most of the day watching TV with a brief interlude to visit the horses and walk the dogs.

Saw my neighbour, fully clothed this time. He asked how I was in myself and I was ok. I didn't cry I was absolutely fine.  On my return with the dogs I did some work to the front of the house before my afternoon viewing commenced. I didn't care if the other neighbours saw or asked me anything. Nobody did.

A "Save the Date" card arrived yesterday.  My former work colleague and friend is getting married next year. I didn't panic. I'm happy for her and I'm going to go...alone. I have until September next year to lose 10 stone in weight. While I've been thinking about how to do it I have worked my way through half a french stick, a big bag of crisps and a big plate of pasta followed by the extra I made for tomorrows lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment