Saturday 15 October 2016

Day 93

Surprise surprise nobody came to help me with the water leak.

It was a farce on the telephone to the insurance people. They offered me a hotel for the night...lush thank you very much. Unfortunately don't think I'd have found anywhere that would take my 3 rowdy dogs.

So I've ended up making a formal complaint this morning. The lady I complained to also needs complaining about but I'll shelf that for now until I get really cross again and need to take it out on someone.

I did text him last night to let him know. He replied with a reminder about an emergency policy he'd bought to cover such incidents. Not the reply I was hoping for. I actually don't want him to be slightly helpful, I want him to be inconvenienced and guilt ridden.

So now I have to wait all day for this company to turn up. My poor horses must think I've abandoned them. I got up really early and did think of doing a stealth mission to the neighbours garden tap which I can see from my kitchen window. However I managed to mop the floor of the overnight gifts my old dogs left me with the remaining contents of my kettle and 2 small bottles of water from the fridge. The 3rd bottle went for tooth brushing and I have a 4th in reserve for my OCD hand washing. The dogs have a cm of water in their bowl.

In daylight I can see 2 big water marks on the ceiling and the wallpaper which is textured has a very strange smooth bit..as though the texture bit has been washed away. It could be worse but its just more hassle for me to deal with alone.

Alone alone alone. It's making me upset as I write this. I really was feeling so much better about things. Why do I have to be put back in my place and reminded that things are not ok. I am not ok.

On top of it all I can't stop thinking about washing my hands. I might have to carry out a daylight robbery from the neighbours tap. Or I suppose I could just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment