Wednesday 12 October 2016

Day 90

The numbers are creeping up. Day 90! Wow.

It's been uneventful. I dug out my ipod last night as decided I am now able to listen to music. I am no longer in mourning. I chose the wrong album apparently as I cried most of my 45 minute drive to work this morning.  Had a blast listening to old Madonna songs on the way home though! It felt good.

I realised today that I missed my nieces, ex nieces, birthday at the weekend. I'm not sure what the protocol is. I was Auntie in all incoming and outgoing birthday and christmas cards. I guess I'm now just Sarah? I text my (ex) sister in law to apologise for missing it, to explain it wasn't intentional. She didn't mind, asked how I was, if I'd heard from him etc. We exchanged a few messages back and forth and I was very relieved that she didn't give me any info on him. I really don't want to know!

This evening I had notification that someone on a dating site has messaged me. I had a look, no harm. Nice message about how he's honest, 2 kids, he's the same age as me, seems ok. Until the last bit where he admits he has suffered with Herpes and feels he needs to be honest and up front about it. Oh my god.

Is this what I have to look forwards to?

No comments:

Post a Comment