Thursday 6 October 2016

Day 85

Another successful day.

I had a meeting at work with a lady I've not seen for a while. She always asks after my animals and home life and I knew today would be no different. She asked me how my horses were and that was it. I think she was testing the water to see if it was safe as some time later she said she was sorry to hear etc. I didn't even flinch. I was so proud of myself. I didn't feel I needed to give any explanation about him cheating, I dealt with it like a grown up!

My company are having a website  redesign with staff bios. I had the proof version to check over today and they've airbrushed out the ring I wore on my wedding ring finger in place of my engagement ring. It's brilliant. I had made the suggestion as a joke but was genuinely surprised to see it gone. It didn't upset me, it made me laugh.

The car has been in the garage and although was expensive and I can't afford it, it seems to be fixed and is a huge relief.

All in all a good day. I know this is the calm before the storm. That I can't possibly be ok and over it. But for now I am feeling ok and I will take that, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment