Saturday 1 October 2016

Day 80

Another big number, feels like another milestone. 80 days!

Its also Saturday. Didn't start too great. I woke with a headache and a tight chest. Dog was whining and wouldn't let me lay in. The late nights are taking a toll but I just can't sleep early like I used to.

Luckily the house is tidy still so a quick vacuum and mop is all that's needed for todays estate agent. It went ok. Valued differently from either of the other two so
is anybodys guess!

Spoke to my mum on the phone. Ended up getting upset when she asked me to decide exactly what it is that I want to do and find a way to do it. What I want most is to be able to keep my 2 horses.  I'm very upset just typing this. The thought of losing one of them, Percy, is too much.

Its such an expensive hobby. Why couldnt I have chosen card making or knitting!

We talked some more about how to approach him again about equity split. He isnt entitled to 50%. He put in zero when I put in £20,000 so my equity is alot more than he is. He won't understand...must be careful not to call him stupid. It's going to end up with solicitors which I was hoping to avoid purely for financial reasons.

I feel drained. It will be weeks now before an agreement is reached. Before I know it it will be Christmas and I'll be stuck in the house unable to go to works do and nobody will be buying houses. Then it will 2017. The year will start crap when I hoped it would be a fresh start.

It's all so negative. I'm so negative. I need to shake it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment