Monday 26 June 2017

Day 349

It's almost 2 weeks until its been one whole year since D-day. Day 1. The day the world ended.

Only it didn't end. It just got really really bad for a while. But I'm almost through the other side. If I could talk to the me from Day 1, what would I say? Nothing probably as it would fall on deaf ears. My life was over and I couldn't hear or consider anything else. It's sad that someone who, with hindsight, is of so little worth managed to make such an enormous impact on my sanity to the point that I considered ending it all. If it hadn't been for my animals and the care I had to give them I dread to think what state I woukd have been in in those early days.

But I survived. I feel a bit stupid saying that seeing as it was "only" infidelity and there are people in the world going through much worse. But it was terrible and it was happening to me.

So I'm nearly at the end of the ordeal. I put a couple of things in a box this evening. I'll put a couple more in tomorrow. And I have a skip coming later this week so if all else fails I'll bin it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment