Thursday 22 June 2017

Day 345

Up early with the horses this  morning. My back was bad again and I cried with the pain while carting containers of water around. Not the best start to the day.

I had to text him again to check he's now posted the paperwork. Yawn, what a bore. I hate that he probably wishes I'd stop nagging. I hate that after almost a year apart I am still having to nag him as he's a useless immature twat. Supposedly it's been posted so apart from collecting his shit, that should be it.

I keep seeing Jaguar cars like the one he's bought himself. It's making me angry. Who does he think he is? He's got the low spec version of my managing directors car for gods sake. He's not a company owner or a sales executive, he's a short fat telecoms engineer. A nobody. What a nob he must look ridiculous climbing out of it in his baseball cap and Nikes. Chav!

I'm also feeling angry that he still hasn't asked about my movements. How can he not care? Or be curious at least? I cannot comprehend the mind of a cheat.

I'm tired and aching and have no interest in packing or tidying. The house is a bomb site, I hope to god my buyers don't want another look before its all finalised.

And I have no money. Pay day is Monday and it feels a long way away!

No comments:

Post a Comment