Tuesday 13 June 2017

Day 336

It's never going to be a great day when it starts with an email from your solicitor saying your ex hasn't sent them something he told you he had over 2 weeks ago.

In a rage I punched in a huge long text about how its one month away from being a year to the day since he told me about the affair, how he's taking the piss, avoiding any hassle or inconvenience and playing with my future by jeopardising the house sale. I threw in a few fucks for good measure. Then I deleted it all and sent him the usual polite message he doesn't deserve.

Then I get home from work to a letter from my mortgage company asking for signed consent from him to allow me to continue the mortgage on my new house.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Hell no. It's nothing to do with him. The house is sold, therein lies his involvement.
No way in hell I want that piece of shit to know I'm buying somewhere. I cannot believe they've asked such a ridiculous thing. I rang them almost in tears, explained I have a signed agreement from him that he has no money coming from the house therefore is fuck all to do with him. I've sent a copy of the agreement in to them but this could be a problem. How can it be right that he has to give permission for me to buy a house. Something is really not right there.
If needs be I'll tell them I'm a battered wife and afraid for my safety if he finds out. Whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment