Thursday 15 June 2017

Day 338

No tears today.

Out of the office on a training course and a client visit. I felt rough and car sick and got home early afternoon all pale and shaky. I forgot I hadn't had anything to eat since the night before so the 2 coffees I'd had at training didn't really help. I've been off coffee for months and months as I was getting bad headaches. A 20 minute power nap and some toast sorted me out. Now I just feel exhausted.

Some more post arrived for him today. It was from the council. I opened it...of course by mistake. It was from the NHS about his medical condition. Which means he still hasnt changed doctors surgery and he must be visiting the old one every few weeks to collect his medication. Apart from suffering from cuntitis he also has a medical condition. The surgery is 2 minutes from my house. What a tosser.

He text me to say he has sent back the papers to the solicitor and mortgage company. I hope I was making drama out of nothing and it actually turns up.

I'm so tired of it all. If my buyer pulled out now I don't think I could go through it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment