Tuesday 7 February 2017

Day 208

Tears today.

My solicitor finally admitted that she posted the paperwork it took over 4 months to get to no 3. I live at no 15.

She's contacted the people at no 3 who obviously didn't sign for it as it wasnt addressed to them, so it's gone back to Royal Mail never to be seen again. I cried. The solicitor says she can validate the photocopy she took (thank fuck), but out of sheer frustration I just cried. Thankfully I was about to go into a meeting at work so couldn't afford a full blown breakdown!

It just feels as though everything is against me. Nothing will go right. The awful estate agents haven't acknowledged my complaint about the sale board and I have no viewings. No doubt they now don't like me and are not pushing my house. The house a few doors down sold in 3 days. I've not even had a viewing.

Of course I'm thinking about my ex as well today. Just to make me feel even crappier. He has had someone from Bath sign the latest papers. Thats a really long way from where he told me he was living. Hours away. It's still so weird to think that he is a total stranger. I know nothing, not even what county he lives in. One day he was my fiance, the next..I never saw him again. I cried on my drive home from work.

Oh great and I'm crying again now. I feel such a loser. Embarrassed to be single. Estate agents asking me why I'm looking for houses. Well my husband cheated on me and now I have to sell my home and look at the pikey shithole you're marketing.

I'm fed up having these blips. I hate him I dont want him back..why am I back to thinking about messaging him?

No comments:

Post a Comment