Wednesday 22 February 2017

Day 223

More of the same.

I had to tell my sister sister today that I can't travel up to London next month for my nieces first birthday. I feel really guilty as she wanted me to go. She had offered to pay for my hotel and a dog sitter. The shame of it! It was so kind of her and I'm really not ungrateful, but I am very proud and stubborn and the thought of leaving my senile old dog makes me very anxious as he is suffering from terrible separation anxiety since he lost his brother.

Tomorrow Storm Doris hits. Heavy rain and 50mph gales are forecast for 6am when I'm alone in the dark at the stables in the morning.

I shouldnt have watched some horror films at the weekend as I've crapped my pants the past couple of mornings.

I've been getting up even earlier this week, 4.50am. To be fair I've been in bed at 9pm the latest every night so it's not such a big deal. It's not very sociable though and not much of a life.

I hope that's not how it's going to be for the next 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment