Friday 24 February 2017

Day 225

Today started so well.

It was a beautiful morning. There was actual daylight and sunrise while I walked the dogs after seeing to the horses.  By the time I got to work the sun was shining and it felt like spring was in the air. Unfortunately it was pretty cold and my car heater has decided to die on the drive in but arriving at work half frozen still didn't dampen my spirits.

I had stopped at the supermarket with my payday excitement and bought some crap to entertain me for the weekend. Come Monday the cupboards will be bare but I'll worry about that then.

I decided I wanted to go back for a second viewing of the manky house I viewed weeks ago.  I initially disliked it as it needs alot if work doing to it but as time has gone on I've decided that it is so cheap that I could make it perfect for me and the dogs. I haven't been back as with no buyer for mine I'm not in a good position to negotiate. But I've been obsessing about it..picked the new flooring and wall colours in my head already. So today I decided to arrange a second viewing as it's the owner that shows the house, then I can have a good chat with her about things. I made the online booking and was so disappointed to get an email telling me it was already under offer. Why the fuck didn't they update their website? I've been looking everyday to make sure it's still for sale. I've been living a fantasy...literally.

So I'm down in the dumps. My dream house, albeit manky with no parking, is gone. No fucker wants to view my house. There's nothing remotely interesting on the market. Life is shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment