Sunday 26 February 2017

Day 227

I went to bed with a smile on my face last night after receiving a really kind message from somebody. Totally out of the blue for no reason other than they were kind and generous a virtual stranger offered me help.

I woke this morning and was smiling again to see this lovely persons husband had also messaged me.

So many people have been so kind and supportive to me and carried me through the worse experience of my life. Most of these people I will never meet, alot I don't even know their names.  It really is an amazing thing and I feel quite emotional thinking about it now.

The fact that strangers have been kinder to me than the man I thought I would be spending my life with has shown me that there may be someone out there for me when I'm ready. I had convinced myself that I had played it safe with him. He was a good guy and if even he could do this to me, then I could trust noone. But I have been shown that there are better people than him out there. He wasn't a good guy, he was just "a" guy. There are nicer kinder people out there.

And one of them might have my name on him. I just need to find him when the times right.

I've said it before but I'll say it again,  Thank you for supporting me. For reminding me of the good things when I'm having a wobble, for your encouragement when I feel there's no hope. For reading my words when I feel all alone. Thank you for getting me through this nightmare.



No comments:

Post a Comment