Tuesday 14 February 2017

Day 215

Valentine's Day. And I couldn't care less.

This is huge. A massive indicator that I'm on the mend. The special day to celebrate love and couples and I'm on my own with leftover pasta and the TV, and I really don't mind.

This is the first year in 7 that I haven't had flowers and a balloon. No delivery to work. I didn't even realise the day to begin with.  I did briefly think of texting him. Something rude, just calling him a dickhead or similar. But I can't be bothered. He is a dickhead but after seeing him at the weekend I feel less angry towards him. In fact I just feel....less.

So I'll leave it to grab a granny or whoever else wants him to text him on Valentines Day because it won't be me!

2 comments:

  1. Good, you are strong. He absolutely does not deserve you. He is a loser and thank goodness seeing him at the weekend has made you feel better about yourself not worse. Go you, you are doing this!!

    ReplyDelete