Saturday 4 February 2017

Day 205

Up bright and early this morning to clean and tidy my house for its first viewing. While frantically hoovering I missed the phone call to say the appointment was cancelled.

Just bloody great. Never mind, these things happen,  I said to the estate agent when I rang back.  I'd bought some lovely roses for the living room and had the fire ready to light. How disappointing. How unsurprising.

I also had a house to view today. I didnt really like the look if it or know the area although its only 15 minutes away. But it was cheap..really cheap. Am now I know why. It was manky..I wanted a shower as soon as I left. If I wasnt alone I would probably have snapped it up as it had everything I needed space and sizewise. But too much for me to manage alone with a full time job and the animals. I wouldn't be able to live in there and make improvements as I go. It would take too long and I'm lazy.

So an unsuccessful day on the property front.

On a positive I bought my dogs a new ball each and they were so happy and excited that it made everything ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment