Sunday 5 February 2017

Day 206

The lonely feelings are creeping back in today. Hardly surprising when I haven't spoken to any humans today.

I keep thinking about texting him again...
but I won't. It's only because I'm bored and lonely and they're both preferable to the feelings I experience when I'm in contact with him.

It's been almost 7 months, such a long time. I have almost forgotten what it was like to have him here, in my life. It's sad. I assume he's mostly forgotten me.
I know he has a new phone so he will have no photos of me or the animals. Typing that has brought me to tears.  Not because of me but for the animals. My poor Ronnie dog that died in December was his mate, he should have his picture. He deserves to be remembered.

Fucking bastard.

Also.. my dog wee'd on me as I got him out of my bed this morning. All through my tshirt to my bare skin. It was running down my legs. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment