Thursday 16 February 2017

Day 217

Someone once told me that life is too short for shit shower gel. It struck a chord and ever since instead of buying crappy own brand stuff I buy something that smells nice and really is probably only 50p more.

It dawned on me this evening while loading my dishwasher with crappy own brand dishwasher tablets that I can no longer be so frivolous. Without realising I've already started to buy the cheaper things.

It's a sad realisation. I havent even moved house and gone financially independent yet and I'm already struggling for money.  Is this going to be my life now? Forever worrying about money?

I can't afford the horses. I can't give up the horses. They're an extension of me and I would be lost without them. It's so wrong that I would even have to consider it. All because some weak minded fool felt flattered by some old trouts attention when things at home weren't so bloody perfect. What a total waste. I wish he was actually with her, grab a granny. Its so pointless otherwise. I've lost my family, my home (if it ever sells), my dignity. Just because of his ego. And now he's single, living alone, clearly unhappy. Pointless.

Life is too short for shit shower gel and matching socks. Sometimes we have no choice and we just have to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment