Thursday 22 December 2016

Day 161

So the Christmas holidays begin.

While all of my work colleagues are off enjoying drinks and dinner at the works Christmas party I'm home with the dogs eating crisps and watching TV.

I feel very sorry for myself. Which is stupid as I said at the beginning of the year that I was sick of the works do and wasn't going to go this year. I also said I was sick of going to my parents for Christmas day and we were going to stay home this year. I should be careful what I wish for.

I am sitting here alone in my PJs crying. I feel so pathetic and need to get a grip.

No work now until 3rd January except a morning in the office next week. Plenty of time for me to paint the ceiling stained after the water leak and make a start on packing my home up. What every girl dreams of doing Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment