Wednesday 21 December 2016

Day 160

I'm tired. Really tired. My emotions are dragging me down. I'm fed up with being by myself all the time.

Tomorrow is my works christmas do. I can't go. I must come home and sit alone with the dogs like every other bloody night.

I'm suffering with extreme self pity today. I want to hide under the duvet and never come out.

I expect tomorrow I will be feeling totally different. It's like I have multiple personalities dependent on how tired/upset/stressed I am. 

I want to stop thinking about him. Need to be hypnotised or hit very hard on the head. I just want him gone. I don't want to be thinking about him being with her. If they're watching our tv programmes. If she's washing the clothes I bought him. Them Christmas shopping and decorating the tree. I don't care about it...why do I keep thinking of it and torturing myself. I hate him. I dont want him. I couldn't care less what he's doing but it keeps coming into my head.

I just want to delete him from my life. A few weeks and I can advertise the  house for sale and start making a serious effort to erase him.

No comments:

Post a Comment