Sunday 4 December 2016

Day 143

I can't stop thinking about it this weekend. I was up early. Sat outside B&Q for 45 minutes waiting for it to open so I can go and buy a power saw to cut some wood thats too big for the fire because the useless prick didn't do it.

There's Christmas decorations everywhere. People getting ready to go shopping for their friends and family. And I'm in my wellies waiting for a DIY shop to let me in.

I'm so angry. I feel such overwhelming hatred for him. And her. I want to hit him with a car. A shovel. Anything.

The dog is really not doing so well. Thats been upsetting me today. The stress is overwhelming.

Tomorrow I have a day off work to go and do Christmas shopping, the last thing I want to do. I've spent 2 presents worth of money on the saw and the piggy bank I started last January had £82.40 in it!

Bah humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment