Sunday 11 December 2016

Day 150

It's been a peculiar day.

The 2 headed beast and I went for a lovely walk to my favourite place with beautiful views. I took the 3 headed beast there a few weeks ago but the poorly pup was in his ruck sack.

The sun was shining, the view was great. Walking 2 dogs was much easier than 3. I had a cry.

My ex also text me. I messaged him last night as I thought he ought to know. He messaged me straight back. 3 or 4 times. Hes sorry, he misses them, am I ok. I didn't answer him. What's the point in engaging in a conversation when it's only to make him feel better. This morning he asked me if I was ok. Again I didnt reply.

I am ok. It feels odd. His twin is a little unsettled. He is sitting in his brothers bed as I type this. He is a bit senile so he's usually a bit confused anyway.

My family is shrinking. 5 months ago there were 5 of us. Now there's only 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment