Tuesday 6 December 2016

Day 145

Tears again today.

Nothing to do with him although I did have to contact him about legal paperwork that hasn't turned up yet. He answered me straight away, was cooperative. Said he'd print and post again. Funny, his printer is still here in my spare room. His "hotel" must have facilities!

Arsehole.

I'm upset as I've pretty much come to a decision about my little dog and I'm in pain about it. It's so hard. My family have lost so many pets but this is the first time I'm having to deal with it. And I'm alone. And I'm torn whether to tell him or not. He doesn't deserve the chance to say goodbye but I know he will be very upset even though he's not bothered to visit them for months. I have to think of me and it will not help me to have him messaging me, upset or otherwise. It feels very cruel.

Life is cruel. Just when you're down..here have another knife in the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment