Tuesday 13 December 2016

Day 152

It feels like it's been months that I've been asking him to sign some legal paperwork about the house. In reality its probably only been one.

There was no response, then he had no address as he was living in a hotel, then he'd sent it but 2 weeks later it still hadn't arrived. Yesterday he said he'd sent it, today my solicitor emailed me to say it had arrived but he had signed it incorrectly. Fuck me how hard is it? Sign here.....

He has had his incorrect signature witnessed by a girl. A girl I've never heard of with a post code that looks suspiciously like it belongs to the same area where shag a granny lives. So of course I looked her up on Facebook. She's a young girl. Plastered in make up and straightened hair. I just know this is her daughter. But theres no photos of a toddler and nobody called Samantha on her friends list. Samantha aka home wrecking married granny slut.

But I will not be deterred. I Google the address. A business is registered there. I Google the business, look it up on Companies House website. And what do you know...the Company directors are a Samantha and her husband.

The dumb Bastard has hidden the fact he's with her, doesn't want me to know where he lives, but he gets his new stepdaughter to witness the paperwork that I have to countersign. I now not only know her surname, I know what she does for a living, where she does it from and it would pretty easy to get hold of her. I know that shes not 45, shes 46 and turns 47 in December. Probably just before Christmas which would fit with him having sex with her for the first time just before last Christmas. Pretty easy to guess what day that happened on now.

I felt the red mist descend.

This was all while I was at work. I was ranting, swearing. I felt my eyes start to sting and said I was going to the loo to cry. When I got there I looked in the mirror
I was scowling, gritting my teeth like a mad person. I wasn't upset. I was furious. The dirty lying bastard. How long did it take for him to go crawling back to her tail between his short fat legs? All this time he's obviously been with her, living with her?

I am extremely grateful that my bosses son was working in my office today. Although he did hear me declaring what I'm going to do with his stuff, and he may have heard me ranting about tracking them down and setting their house on fire while they slept, it did mean I couldn't spend hours tracking her down on Facebook. The truth is that I dont want to know what she looks.

She will be slimmer than me. Everyone is. That will hurt me.

The fact is, I don't care. She is 10 years older than him. She has a husband, 2 children, a grandchild, a business. She is a liar and a cheat. He is also a liar and a cheat. He has nothing. A few possessions and a motorbike which may or may not still be in one piece when he eventually collects it.  They are welcome to each other.

I haven't shed one tear. I care about being lied to very much. I don't care that they almost certainly live together.

This is a huge corner for me to turn. I guess all along I have felt that I still cared for him. That he'd got himself in this situation and probably didn't know how to deal with it. That deep down he wasn't really a bad person.

Well fuck that. He is now emotionally dead to me. And if I see him in person quite possibly physically too.

Roll on 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment