Monday 19 December 2016

Day 158

I hate him so much I want to call him every name under the sun while I smash his stupid face in with a bat.

He text me this morning to ask how me and the animals are. Called them all by name. How are we doing without the dog I lost last week? I didn't see the message until he sent the second one asking me to leave the garage open for him one day so he can arrange for collection of his pissing motorbike.

So he didn't actually give a toss how we were doing he was just softening me up to ask about coming round. I replied that I was sad and missed the dog and yes ok he can collect the bike but what else is he taking and I'd leave it ready. This was at 10am. He replied at 6.30. He's not collecting anything  else. When I told him I'm emptying the garage over Christmas and New Year and if he wants anything to take it at the same time as his bike, his response was that I said I'd be amicable!

Amicable! I haven't set fire to his stuff is what I replied to him. How dare he. Has he forgotten what he's done? How does he have the nerve to even message me he should be grovelling. I really don't know him at all.  What a selfish pig.

And to top it all off in exchange for the dishwasher working yesterday, today I have mice in my utility room. Its external to the main house but I use it every day and now I'm wetting myself.

Why is this happening to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment