Sunday 18 December 2016

Day 157

As Sunday's go its not been too bad. I've really tried not to think about him but it seems to be all I can do at the moment.

It's hardly surprising seeing as it's Christmas next week and I am now pretty certain that he is with her, grab a granny.

I feel very down. Again, hardly surprising when you factor in the loss of my beloved little dog last weekend. I don't want my ex back, but it is still really hurting that he, anyone, would, could do this to me. At times I can't believe the situation I'm in. I wonder how did I get here, how did it happen? And then I remember it's because the short arsed balding bastard I chose to share my life with turned out and to be a sack of shit.

It is not my doing.

For what feels like months my dishwasher has been broken. A repair man felt like an unnecessary expense so I've been creating a leaning tower of dishes every few days. Today I thought I'd just give it a try.  I couldn't believe it. It was a praise the lord hands in the air hallelujah moment. It works. I was so overcome that something actually went right for me that I cried. I cried out loud, alot. I cried because the dishwasher works.

This is not normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment