Monday 5 December 2016

Day 144

Today's domestic drama revolved around the lack of light in the utility room.

Light is needed. To be able to use the screwdriver to turn on the broken tap and to be able to see where to reattach the tumbledryer door to. After much swearing by torchlight I managed to remove the fluorescent tube and starter, went to the wholesalers for new ones and Ta-dah! All sorted!

The rest of the day was spent Christmas shopping. Oh joy! It was busy, tiring and too bloody hot. Why on earth the shops turn their heating up so high I do not know. It did not make for a pleasant day out. On a positive note I didn't feel upset AT ALL about doing it by myself without him. Not for one second. Not when I walked past the mens gifts, not when I went for loners lunch for one and quite possibly sat at a table I'd sat at with him.

Fuck him. It's his loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment