Thursday 29 September 2016

Day 78

I dreamt about him last night. He told me he loved me and we were going to work things out. It's left me feeling a little unsettled today.

Its because I was furious with him last night. He has replied to my message, finally, and after some bickering back and forth he has told me he wants 50% of the proceeds of the house sale. This is after he told me 2 weeks ago he isnt giving me any money towards repairs, carpet etc. and he hasn't lifted a finger. I saw red so have told him he can have 50% but he needs to reimburse me now and he can take over organising the sale and cleaning the house etc as I'm not doing it if he wants an equal share after he cheated on me. He didn't reply.

What I didn't tell him is that I'm going to change the lock on the front door and I'm not going to let him take anything from the house except his clothes and the bloody motorbike. I am livid..but won't tell him until after he's paid me this month!

He has control again. I cannot stand it I just want him gone. I hate him.

I want half. How dare he?

Well I want the last 7 years of my life back. I want a future where I'm able to trust someone. I want you to not have had sex with some whore in a travel lodge.

I don't get what I want so why should he.

No comments:

Post a Comment