Monday 19 September 2016

Day 68

BoBit down today. No particular reason, just not my usual sparkling self...joke!

Contacted the phone company and got my mobile put into my name and my account.

Cried a bit when having to tell a new person avout the break up, especially when they asked the reason why. I'm ok 90% of the time but its just so humiliating to have to tell people. He's not having to deal with any of that.

I do still get upset but find that I'm getting more and more angry each day. I despise him. He is disgusting and I can't wait to be able to tell him. I wasnt to smash and burn his previous motor bike helmets that he's been collecting for God knows what. The rest of his clothes in the wardrobe might be making their way to the charity shop soon..I bought most of it anyway. Why shouldn't I?

Because I'm better than that. Better than him!  I hate him.

And I'm watching TV in my pants. This is what he has driven me to!

No comments:

Post a Comment