Tuesday 27 September 2016

Day 76

27 September

His 37th Birthday. I haven't sent him any Birthday wishes.

I hope he's had a crap day.

I have spent the whole day thinking about how it's his birthday.  I very much doubt he did the same for me. I bet he didnt know or care that on the morning of my birthday I wanted to die. I don't understand why I even care that it's his birthday. As the song goes, now he's just somebody that I used to know.

At least the age gap between him and grab a granny has lessened.

2 comments:

  1. I started reading this blog last night and now Ive read all your posts. I couldn't stop reading as with each new post I sincerely hoped that you would feel a little less pain. I've been through this myself and I know exactly how you're feeling. Heartbreak is the most painful experience and you just can't see how you will recover from the betrayal. But you will. And one day you will look back on this time and you will feel nothing at all when you think of him.

    ReplyDelete