Friday 16 September 2016

Day 65

Friday today. Tomorrow is Saturday..worst day of the week for me.

I'm not looking forward to the weekend. Too many hours alone and possibility of not seeing or speaking to anyone from 5pm Friday until 9am Monday is just too depressing.

I just caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and thought "I'm going to waste". There is somebody out there looking for me and I'll never be found if I never go anywhere or do anything. It's so hard to do things by myself though. I can't get any oomph!

I'm assuming that I will meet someone else at some point. I hope so as the lonely weekends for the past 7 weeks have been bad enough let alone for life! I wonder what he'll be like. I'm by no means over Gavin and I likely never will be, but I think it's ok to get a little excited at the prospect of meeting someone even if the actual process may not be so easy.

I have a wish list...

Looks wise I don't really mind but I would quite like if he was tall. Over 6ft would be great. Having been overweight and a fraction taller than my most recent partner it would be nice to feel small(er).

Never to have cheated goes without saying.

Animal lover..my dogs do take some patience and horses are hard work.

Spider catcher.

Intelligent. Someone that will challenge me if I get a bit too big for my boots. Fed up being in charge, it would be nice to be looked after for a change and I can be quite bossy

Someone that likes to read. And can spell!

Financially independent.

Decent job. Professional or skilled.

Kind

Well it all sounds a little unrealistic so if I'm dreaming I'll also go for a landowning vegetarian that loves big girls with dark hair turning grey and a foul mouth that would love to start an animal sanctuary on said land.

Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment