Tuesday 6 September 2016

Day 55

Am so fed up being fed up.

Hes struggling for money. Cant pay towards doing house up for selling. Stringing me along again. Not committing to any decisions about the house.  Won't dog sit for me...he's busy.

Am so over it now I just want shot of the waste of space.

It's 11.30 pm now. I cant sleep. Mind is working overtime. Why can't he Dog sit for me. He's obviously seeing her or some other trollop. Good job we dont have kids. At least the dogs dont care if they see him or not. It would've been nice to have a night out though. Bastard.

I feel like such a loser. Should I have tried to fight for him more? Deep down I dont think so. The person worth fighting for doesn't exist anymore. There's a horrible nasty little liar in his place and I don't really want that.

So tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment