Wednesday 21 September 2016

Day 70

My phone buzzed first thing this morning again.

This time it was him..wanting to know if I was at home today. When I ask why he says do I mind if he stops by to visit the dogs if he has time. Yeh right! What a load of crap. More like he wants to collect his post and probably needs something from the house. I didnt bother answering.

I'm allowing him to have power over me again. Keep checking my phone to see if hes text. To say the painting Ive done looks good or thank me for having garden done. I am nervous that he's clearing the house out. I don't know him anymore. He may be capable of it.  He may not even be going round and I'm worrying about nothing. I expect he'll pop round to see the neighbour, Mr Niceguy that he is..everybodys  friend. As long as the neighbour doesn't tell me I don't care. I hope he falls down the stairs and breaks a leg. I certainly won't be helping him if he does.

So I'm home from work now. He's been round. His post is gone and I suspect his motorbike was started. I doubt very little time was spent with the dogs. At least they're all hear and it doesnt look like he's taken anything he shouldnt have. It would have been polite to text and me though.

The horrible little Bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment