Sunday 25 September 2016

Day 74

Sunday.

Started off like a Saturday. But fed up, went back to bed after seeing to dogs. Emptied a load of stuff out of the garage and filled car no 2 to take to store at my parents. Decided to try get some of my furniture out to take photos to try and sell but the precious motorbike was in the way so I couldn't do what I wanted to. A2ent him a message explaining it was in the way and asking if he had any plabd2 to collect it in the near future or if he could come and organise the garage sobIvcan access things without damaging the bike. When he tried to fob me off I told him not to worry as I'm sure the bike would be repairable. Funny enough he immediately said he'd come round tomorrow and move it!

I fail to understand how he can drop everything for a piece of metal he's never even ridden but cannot find the time to see the dogs or help me with the house. What a loser.

I sent him an email thia afternoon askonf for his written confirmation on aome proposals I'm makinf with regard to equity split etc. He didn't bother to reply to the last one but I will hound him until I get a response. I'm not prepared to market the house without prior agreement on who gets what. I sent it hours ago. No reply. What ia wrong with him?

All all a bit if a meh day. This weekend last year we took one of the horses to a show. It was his birthday. It was nice.

Bastard. It's his birthday on Tuesday. I hope he gets not a single present as me and my parents are usually the only gift givers.

Bastard. Hope he's as miserable on his birthday as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment