Thursday 22 September 2016

Day 71

A long boring day at work. Didn't spend much time thinking about him but a little time being angry.

Still no contact or thanks for the effort I've put in and it's really fueling the fire. I have another day off work tomorrow as the new carpet and lino is being fitted. All paid for and organised by me. I've spent time this evening cleaning and moving appliances ready for tomorrow. It's going  to look so much better. And it's not for me.

I'm so angry with him. Tomorrow I will need to entertain the carpet fitters and 3 dogs while trying to prepare the house for a valuation on Saturday. All by myself. All he has to worry about tomorrow is which drive-thru to stop at next.

I'm hoping being so busy this Saturday will mean a break from the usual meltdown. On Sunday I have to move the second car to my parents house to store off road as the MOT runs out tomorrow. Not sure if he's transferred ownership to me yet or not. He was "away" when I asked and I'm not reminding him. I hope he gets a fine.

I need to win the lottery. Something has to go my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment