Friday 9 September 2016

Day 58

I wasnt going to write anything today as I didnt feel I needed to, but actually some good news for a change.

I've had a nice day.

My sister is visiting my parents with her 5 month old baby and I met her for the first time. I don't really "do" children and certainly not babies, but she was lovely.

The day had been organised for a while. Booked off work to coincide with his day off so we could meet our niece. I was sad that he wasn't there as he would have loved her. He was meant to be my moral support..he would hold the scary baby and i could just smile. I managed and I enjoyed it. Its his loss, the bloody idiot. I sent him a photo to remind him what hes missing out on. Although as he couldn't dog sit hes probably with grab-a-granny and her grandchild tonight.

You know what...I don't care. It really is his loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment