Saturday 24 September 2016

Day 73

Well I did contact him.

Sent him a couple of photos of new carpet last night and he didn't even reply. He is so rude. Somebody has cloned my (ex) boyfriend and implanted a really shit bad mannered personality.

I spent about 5 hours today cleaning and tidying the house. It looks great. It's never looked like this. The estate agent seemed genuinely enthusiastic and valued quite alot more than the last one did. Surprising what a few hours cleaning can accomplish! I was very brave. I didn't cry. It was in the back of my mind...don't cry don't cry don't cry.

The estate agent kept talking about the lovely area and how the house is so convenient and this and that. It was upsetting as I don't want to move. Nevertheless I was brave.

So subject to finalising fees and paperwork it'll be on the market and I'll be on the road to more heartache in the next couple of weeks.

Tomorrow I am taking the second car away to store at my parents. The number of missing vehicles will definitely be noticed. I don't know if the curtain twitchers saw the signwritten estate agents car but I just hope nobody asks me.

I end up telling people he had an affair as I don't want anybody to think the break was my fault as "he is such a nice guy". I want people to know that he is not a nice guy. He is a loser. But telling people is really humiliating and it upsets me. I wish I could just hide...forever.

Please lottery numbers come up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment